The new football season will be upon us soon and with that I think we can expect Football Manager 2009 (FM09). I know Sports Interactive have been investing quite a bit of time in Football Manager Live (click the link to read my preview) but I think we can expect some exciting new features in Football Manager 2009 all the same.
Some of the features I would like to see would include:
- I think it should be at least possible to win red card appeals… Currently i never win appeals but when you look at the actual Premier League it is possible to win an appeal here or there
- International management could be improved although i’m sure sure how just yet
- I’d like to be able to ‘shout’ (you know what I mean) instructions during the game to specific players while they are playing
- Greater pre/post match team talks
- Easier to sell players and get a reasonable price
- Maybe be able to start as a youth/reserve team manager and work your way through the ranks of the club
Well there are a few of my thoughts of some new features we could maybe see in Football Manager 2009 (FM09) and I would be really interested to hear what other people would like to see also.
Oh yeah, it’s due for release on 31/10/2008, for more info check out http://www.sega.co.uk/fm09/.